Sunday, December 26

♥ KL Trip Part 1

Is my Travel~
For year end 2010~
Also for my shopping day~
New year shopping^^v

26/12/2010


Is Vyonne Birthday~
Plan to give her a surprise~
Is lie to her about i will reach kl on 27~
And Ah Loong them is plan celebrate her birthday at neway~
And i be surprise^^

♥My style that night♥


We was arrive early neway Times Square~
While waiting yvonne reach~
And we just eat there buffet~

She is arrived and i was hide~
Giving her a surprise~
She was happy to see me~
( I think so ) Haha


Second surprise is her BF~
Which telling her he wil not going bcoz is busy~
But bring a birthday cake~
And white horse prince look~
singing birthday song to her~
make her so touch~

Excuse me~
Im the Protagonist~
Yerr~
Yvonne is 重色轻友 T^T


I Hate U~
Whatever la~
Happy birthday to U ^3^



0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting