Thursday, September 10

Eat ♡ Black Kettle

Follow the trend ~
New cafe is opening located at beach street, going to enjoy high tea section :)

Black Kettle @ Beach Street
It was a bistro, patisserie and cafe, proudly serves products ranging from; world-class pastries, cakes, desserts, award winning coffee beans & coffee, breakfast, lunch & dinner. There is separated into a few sections: the bakery, coffee place and dinning area at the back.

I just done my lunch at home, so I decide to order dessert and tea only, I had choose tiramisu and macha latte. The envinroment is so nice, is suitable for group chit chat, but everyday is so many people came here XD

Here is some photo of the shop and my dessert ^^












The Black Kettle Bistro, Patisserie , Cafe
Address: 105, Beach Street, 10300, Georgetown Penang
Phone: 04 251 9270
Business hours: 7.30am - 11pm daily

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting