Wednesday, February 10

Me ♡ February




















It's been a long time I didn't get to updating my blog,
kinda busy for my working life and preparing for chinese new year.

It's on 8 of Feb for Chinese new year which is chor yat,
my company quite kind for his staff which mean I do have a long holiday for this new year.
I got a 14 days holidays, hoorayyyy!!

Doesn't plan a vacation for this chinese new year,
but my mum is going to Japan for a weeks, my dad going to bangkok,
left out me, sister and brother.
By the way, I do enjoy my Chinese new year!

It's steamboat weeks, non stop keep eating steamboat,
movie weeks, non stop keep watching new year movie,
I gain fat on this new year, so bad TT

Anyway, I was happy for this February!
Next post gonna share out souviners from Japan!
Stay tune!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting