Monday, February 7

♥ Photo Shooting

Again~
Photo shooting~
Being model recently~
FOC T^T
I nomoney to earn~

My photographer say i smile is better than co
ol =.=
I ♥ this album~

-Upload SOON-

Well~
Is quite tired for morning photo shooting~
But noon time is dating with my Darling~
Is long long time din hang out wif Pris d~


We are going to REDBOX~
Sing K Sing K~
Is long time din Sing K d T^T
So happy dating~

Btw~
Service redbox at 1st Avenue are suck~
Bad service at counter~
Gurney better than that~

After that~
We going to having our dinner~
-朱师傅-
Is good environment~
But bad food =.=
No quality~
U can go try it~
Then u know @.@

-No taste @ Yam milk shake-
-Kaya taste @ 奶皇包-
-No Tomyam taste @ Tomyam dumpling-


-Inside is white rice @ 芝士焗饭-

Is happy and tired day~
Although met stupid thing =.=
I ENJOY my life^^v

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting